Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Vacation 2009

I know it's taken me forever but I decided I should post some pictures from my family's vacation!  We spent our first day driving...a lot...from Pillager, MN to Hurley, WI.  We spent the following day driving and exploring en route to Copper Harbor, MI.  We spent 2 days in the Copper Harbor area before heading back across northern Wisconsin with a stop in Bayfield and finally arrived at our destination-Duluth, MN-for the next two days. 

I took over 1,000 pictures on the trip, but I wanted to share a few with you during this long, cold winter. 

Enjoy!
-Kalie
kalievanvickle@yahoo.com
*Just a reminder-all photos are the property of Kalie VanVickle Photography.  Please do not take them.  If you would like prints or digital copies please contact me.  I can get them for you at a low price.



Manganese Lake
Copper Harbor, Michigan

MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment